The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

End of Days...

Well to wrap up high school its been really fun. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. Its turning out really well. Prom was more fun than I ever imagined it could be. I owe it all to the best date in the world Melissa Bernal. I had a wonderful time and I hope she did too. We talked forever at dinner and were the last ones to finish. We sang to eachother during the slow songs and laughed during the fast ones. To sum up the night up I suggest New Found Glory - The Story So Far...Although to be honest im not sure about the best i've ever had...It was really good though...not awkward at all. After prom was a little crazy. I think i got shitfaced for the first time ever. I wasn't outta control but my motor functions were definitely affected. I didn't yak or stumble around but i was pretty dizzy. Uhhh, what can i say? It was Karla's fault really. We were playing speed 2 ( the one with the four cards on each side) for shots. I had a head start on drinking so I was lil less coordinated to begin with...then i lost two times in a row but shes super lightweight so the smirnoff she was sipping on and the shot she had earlier started to get to her and she ended up losing one. Then after that we just chilled. She yakked, but it wasn't too bad. Thin streams. And anyways everyone else got shitfaced. Darrell got pretty emotional, Blaise didn't drink too much, Nick got pretty loose, Chris talked a lot as usual, chuck got clingy on Hannah, and it was all good...No drama...couldn't ask for more you know. Dare I say it was the best night of my life...maybe. No hangover so its all good.. Stayed up the whole night pretty much...slept a little at 7am then woke up an hour or so later. Went to sleep at midnight on that Sunday.

Good times.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?