The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Friday, February 06, 2004

Random thought...

So i knew it was going to happen allright. Today i got my grades for the past semester and i finally did it, I got over a 4.0. I'm pretty happy with it, cuz one of my goals for High School was to get over a 4.0. But nevertheless i knew it was going to happen. I even highlighted my GPA, 4.17, but still, it happened.

When i showed my mom my report card, she looked at it and said,

"" Why did you get a B in Calculus and Physiology."

ITS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH! =*(

haha...Typical. What else would i expect from my Mom? =P
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?