The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Its almost been two years since i started this thing. Two years of random thoughts and feelings silently hidden away in an invisible vault. But thats all about to change. This is senior year for me. I think its about time i let things out. This will be a beginning. 2004, i can't believe it. I'm going to be an adult this year. This is the beginning of me going to college, getting a job, and then paying a mortgage. WTF is that. Finally im going to be on my own. Its not really scary, because ive been waiting for it for a long time. I want to be independent. But whoa, I've been preparing for college my whole life, and all of a sudden its here. Its similar, i would think, to reaching heaven, or hell. You're there. You can't believe it. After what seemed like forever, you're there. But heaven would be much more intense. I guess it is more comparable to a road trip. You drive for miles upon miles and finally you reach your destination. Yay we're here. Speaking of road trips. I just had one today. It was me, Darrell, Chuck, and Chris. We went to Santa Monica but the weird thing is, we planned to go to Santa Monica, and we did, but somehow we ended up in Oxnard. It was really chill though. We have to go back during summer, to Santa Monica that is. It was hella fun sitting in the car. We kinda got lost in Oxnard, but that POS place didnt get the best of us. We navigated our way out that shithole and left with some of their best tacos and jumbo jacks in cargo. WE stopped at Prominade which is another chill spot, unfortunately they didnt have any street performers because it was damp and was suppose to rain i guess. So that was one for the books.

Random thought...

...I like watching windshields defrost. Just something about how quickly the fog disappears. Its neat.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?