The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

This is a poem that i wrote more for the style and composition rather than meaning. I just made up a random situation I experienced and wrote on it...I just wanted to try a new rhyme scheme i developed.

Fleeting Eternity.

Speak before I die
Lie if you must,
Rust forms on my heart.
Start! For heaven's sake,
Make this pain go away,
Say something quick
Pick a cliche to spit,
Shit! Anything but silence,
Violence is better than this,
Kiss, hug, slap, cry.
Why? cuz its better than goodbye.
Try to explain,
refrain from lying,
crying isn't saying much,
touch my lips for something new,
True love does exist.
Resist? I can no longer hide,
Tried did I to deny this feeling,
Appealing to you is my last hope,
Rope is ready if you won't,
Don't leave me hanging.
Panging is my heart with regrets.
Lets start over again.
Friend, I'm in love with you,
Do you love me?
See how much you make me weak.....

11/20/03
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?