The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Went through some things this weekend. Thanksgiving was cool. It was the same tradition as always. Had my pumpkin pie and all was well. But yah, this weekend it really hit me how lonely I really am. I thought I was just sad over a mistake on my college app. But nah, I realized its deeper than that. It's been building up a long time. Ive just gotten really good at ignoring it. The last couple of weeks I've been really outta my mind on the weekends. Like its been really annoying for me when we didn't do anything. And i just felt like I didn't want to kick it anymore. It like wasn't any fun anymore. And that I've been really looking forward to going to college and starting over. Making new friends and stuff. But i realized it wasn't that i wanted new friends or someting like that, I just need a woman in my life. For real though...It's pain. It's hurting pretty bad actually. I haven't been this way in years. I dunno whats going on with me, actually i do. But i dont even want to say it on here cuz i gave that notion up a long time ago. Although its hard to stop thinking like that. I guess I can't ignore it anymore. But on a lighter note. Tonight i did rediscover the fun of kicking it wit just the homies. Its been forever, but finally the $5 Championship has changed holders. Blaise threw up on purpose next to Blockbuster. It was hella gross, there was chunks and this long ass noodle. I wish i had took a picture of it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?