The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Monday, October 20, 2003

Well, I read this all a couple years ago, after my Melinda period. I realized that some of what the heartless bitches said is true. But i couldn't change. I see what i should be doing and what i could do but its not me. I do things because its the right thing to do. I dont complain, and since reading this( i think it was sophmore year) i've been going out of my way to make sure i dont get anything out of my good deeds. Maybe im really lying to myself, hardcore. But i dont think so. I've spent hours thinking and looking for the truth inside of me. And really, i believe my motives are pure. I help a lot of people I'm not attracted to, unless im lying to myself again. But really the whole denial concept is BS sometimes and gets really annoying. I honestly and purely would be content with one person for the rest of my life. Call it insecurity call it denial but that is truly what makes me want to continue living. We're on earth for eachother, so why not serve eachother. Not be slaves to eachother but help one another. The truth is some people are selfish just as some people are generous. We all need help, thats why its a society. We've chosen to exist among other human beings. Otherwise we would be in the forest on our own.
I dont understand why people get mad when people do small little things for them. I mean if someone bought u a car or a house or something then i understand. But a cup of coffee, a drink, a HOT POCKET. I. Because if everyone helped out everyone it would be all good for everyone.
I guess the only thing that bothers me is when good girls pick these huge @$$holes. Some of them seem like such controlling, insecure bitches. I accept that nice guys aren't even close to perfect but honestly "I make you smile but you rather have what makes you cry". What is that all about? Are these pretty, intelligent, talented girls insecure? Why do they need a guy who just makes them feel like shit. Is it because no man ever told her how great she is? Well, call me insecure call me manipulative, but I'm not going to stop telling girls what i think of them. It really makes me sad to see a great girl who doesn't know her worth, whose talents and peculiarities go unnoticed. So, I won't let it.
Although, it does cause the one thing i probably hate the most. When girls think you like them or are in love with them. That is the most annoying thing I've ever experienced. I dont know whether to feel sorry that they can't accept that a man is doing something nice for them out of the actual kindness of his heart or to be disgusted by their conceit.
Well as for the former, that is why i choose to do things randomly out of kindness. I feel that one of the reasons some girls question motives is because guys don't do stuff like that. Sure, totally understandable. But what that creates is, to quote Bart Simpson, a "damned if you do, damned if you don't," situation. Why? Because if i do, I'm some shady underhanded pervert who's trying to get into her pants. But if i don't she'll go on not knowing her worth, not expecting the best for her, and becoming some @$$holes pet. So call it "rescuer" syndrome, or martyr syndrome. Im honestly trying to do the right thing for everyone. If all the @$$holes get the good girls then there won't be good girls left in the world for anyone. Including me, which I'm sure can be interpreted as what im getting out of it, my hidden motive. But its not. I said from the start, we are here for eachother. I'm not gonna lie and say that i don't want a good girl. Of course i do but its not like i see myself with everyone i meet or help. If all the @$$holes get the good girls, then the good girls will be unhappy, the good guys will be unhappy and the only ones that will be happy are the @$$holes and golddiggers that don't care about the good guys that settled for them. Ultimately, i guess this is what I'm afraid of. That I'll never find something real with someone good and real. That I'll end up settling for someone i dont really love out of my fear of loneliness( which BTW is my worst fear).
Thinking about it like that it really sucks. All the good guys will end up just getting with some ugly girl with fake boobs, who was able to seduce him. She'll be only using him for his money and be cheating on him. They'll eventually get divorced. And by that time it'll be too late for everyone. The guy will have no one to turn to because all the good girls already have families, with fathers who probably are cheating on them. Because if they are the type of man who like getting girls who are challenges, that never goes away. They just marry you because they need something reliable. They don't stop looking. You can bitch all you want but its not going to change them. But just so you know. Yes it is posible for a man to not look at other women. You know what i mean. He can see a woman and say yah shes an attractive person, but not be attracted to her. Yah this is all crazy talk. It is a good example of the mind wandering i go through all the time. And yah i was really just thinking, i wasn't staring at you conceited bitch. Sorry.
Drama is part of life but a lot of it is by choice. Some people choose their unhappiness. Why? Maybe because they can't accept a world where they are absolutely happy ( The Matrix taught us that =} ). Maybe they've been taught for years that thats impossible.
Just remember one thing, if nothing else. Not all nice guys are attracted to you. For those of you who think that you can have them anytime you want. You're wrong. They can be just as challenging as any @$$hole jerk. In fact more challenging. Because the @$$holes will give in if they want to get some. But the nice guys won't want anything from you. You really gotta be someone for them to love you. Which is another thing that pisses me off. These nice guys who fall for everyone. You give us a bad name. And also those @$$holes who act like nice guys. WEll i prolly have more to say but im done for now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?