The SixBillionTheory is a comprehensive collection of thoughts and ideals of one individual. What is the SixBillionTheory? The real question is...Will you care?

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I want a girl who...

...is beautiful.
...knows what i mean by beautiful.(Not just in the skin deep sense)
...is talented.
...believes me when I tell her how I feel about her.
...is intelligent.
...knows how to cook.
...is physically active and likes to do stuff.
...calls me on my bullshit.
...asks me why(challenges me).
...is as dependent on me as much as I am to her.
...is strong(for times when i am weak).
...has her own opinions and doesn't just accept what she hears or reads.
...enjoys watching a Cosby Show marathon.
...enjoys watching a Full House marathon.
...enjoys watching a Simpsons marathon.
...enjoys watching a Family Guy marathon.
...enjoys watching Hackers.
...enjoys watching Office space.
...enjoys watching a Saved by the Bell marathon.
...enjoys watching a Family matters marathons.
...enjoys watching movies and tv shows over and over again.
...naturally wants to help other people.
...doesn't mind being generous.
...doesn't mind hard work.
...doesn't mind my quirks, perculiarities, and eccentricities.
...has quirks, perculiarities, and eccentricities of her own.
...likes to travel.
...likes to get out of the house.
...likes to sit around and just hang out.

*Are most important qualities

The rest are just frosting on the cake.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?